PotatoNV is a free tool for Windows computers. the tool allows users to free bootloader unlocked on various KIRIN Chipbase smartphones. the tool is not needed any activation you can freely use it for an unlimited time. I have described a tool function below you can see and check your device has been supporting this tool or not.
Features PotatoNV Tool:
- Select option For target device – If the device is connected then this option is appears
- Bootloader – CPU Select which you have to unlock the bootloader
- Serial Number – Is not mandatory to enter the serial number in some cases need to enter a serial number of your device.
- Board ID – Is also not mandatory to enter, if you have failed to unlock the bootloader with the CPU option then you enter your Board id and again try to unlock
- Unlock Code – is automatically generated when you have installed this program. this code is sent to the bootloader of your phone and unlock.
How To Use?
The developer posted very detailed instructions about removing the back cover of the device, unlocking the bootloader, and, if need be, installing correct drivers, too. According to him, PotatoNV works with the following devices. Even if your phone or tablet is not on the table, it is safe to try out different bootloader options on the tool and see whether it can come up with a valid unlock code.
|Honor 7X||Kirin 659 (A)|
|Honor 8 Pro / V9||Kirin 960|
|Honor 9 Lite||Kirin 659 (A)|
|Honor 9||Kirin 960|
|Huawei Mate 9||Kirin 960|
|Huawei Mate 9 Pro||Kirin 960|
|Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite||Kirin 659 (B)|
|Huawei MediaPad M5||Kirin 960|
|Huawei MediaPad T5||Kirin 659 (A)|
|Huawei Nova 2||Kirin 659 (A)|
|Huawei Nova 2i / Mate 10 Lite||Kirin 659 (B)|
|Huawei Nova 2s||Kirin 960|
|Huawei P Smart 2018||Kirin 659 (B)|
|Huawei P10||Kirin 960|
|Huawei P20 Lite / Nova 3e||Kirin 659 (A)|
|Huawei P8 Lite (2017)||Kirin 659 (A)|
|Huawei P9 Lite||Kirin 659 (A)|
|Huawei Y9 (2018)||Kirin 659 (A)|
|Name:||PotatoNV: Unlock bootloader huawei kirin|