The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro has received a new MIUI 12 update. The update brings the Indian variant in line with the Chinese one, which received Xiaomi’s latest OS in July. V188.8.131.52.QFHINXM includes Android 10, too.
The new update is currently at the Beta Stable stage, meaning that it is undergoing a limited rollout to check for any bugs that have been missed during internal testing. It should not take Xiaomi long to issue V184.108.40.206.QFHINXM more widely if there are no problems, but you could try installing it manually if you would rather not wait. To do so, download the recovery ROM zip file below, which is hosted on Xiaomi’s servers. Please be aware that the OTA will be a considerably smaller download than the recovery ROM.
Recovery ROM Installation
Recovery ROMs come with a .zip file extension and can be installed either through the Local Update method from within MIUI, or through the Xiaomi stock recovery. You can also use a custom recovery for installing these ROMs, though do note that device-specific instructions may differ in that case.
Local Update method:
- Transfer the download .zip file to your phone, and ensure you place the file in the “downloaded_rom” folder in the internal storage of your device. If no such folder exists, create one in your internal storage base directory.
- Within your phone, navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Update, and then press the three-dot icon in the top-right corner, and select “Choose Update Package”.
- If the “Choose Update Package” option is missing, tap on the MIUI logo 10 times to activate the option.
- Choose the downloaded .zip file.
- Wait for the update to install.
|File Name:||REDMI NOTE 7 PRO MIUI12.ZIP|
|File Size:||757 MB|
|File Download||Download Here|