SamFrp Tool V1.3 is a free latest Samsung Emergency Mode FRP program that helps users to enable ADB USB debugging Mode through Samsung emergency call mode and bypass the FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy Android devices. So, if you want a tool to Reset FRP from your Samsung phone without removing the back cover or purchasing a credit balance, then follow these simple steps and download SamFrp Tool V1.3’s latest version to your PC.
You can use the SamFrp Tool V1.3 free on any Android phone that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, 10 Q, Android 11, and most importantly Android 12 version. It is also compatible with every Windows 8, 10, and 11 (32bit & 64 bit) architecture OS version.
The procedure is quite simple, all you have to do is run the tool on your computer, then tap on Emergency Call and Press *#0*#, and the test mode will appear, Now connect your phone to the computer and click on Remove FRP, then the tool will detect your phone and enable ADB & unlock Frp within a few minutes, that’s it.
- Check Device
- Enable ADB
- Erase FRP By Shell
- Erase FRP By Files
How To Use?
- First, you need to download the zip file from the below link
- Next, you can unzip all files at c: drive it’s very important
- Next, open the folder which you have to extract all files
- Run the “SamFrp Tool – GSM Sulteng V1.3.exe“
- Next, you can install all drivers if you already installed skip this step
- Connect the phone and try to do any function
- Enjoy !!!
Goto TesMode Enter Dialer *#0*# before Process!