SamFW FRP Tool is a free latest One-Click ADB Enable & Reset FRP program which helps users to enable ADB USB debugging Mode through Samsung *#0*# (Test Mode) and bypass the FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 version devices. This is a new tool that provides a simple way to unlock FRP from Samsung within 1 min, So, if you want a free tool to Reset FRP lock from your Samsung phone then these simple steps and download SamFW FRP Tool V1 on your computer.
You can use the SamFW FRP Tool V1 free on any Android phone that runs on Android Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, 10 Q, Android 11, and most importantly Android 12 version. It is also compatible with every Windows 8, 10, and 11 (32bit & 64 bit) architecture OS version.
The procedure is quite simple, all you have to do is run the tool on your computer, then tap on Emergency Call and Press *#0*#, and the test mode will appear, Now connect your phone to the computer and click on Remove FRP, then the tool will detect your phone and enable ADB & unlock Frp within a few minutes, that’s it.
- Remove FRP
- Port Scan
- CSC Change
How To Use?
- Connect the phone to the PC, and install the Samsung driver if you have not yet installed
- Go to energy call then type *#0*#
- Click Remove FRP on the Tool
- Click Accept USB debugging on the phone if it appears
- The phone will finish and reboot after removing FRP
- Download the SAMFW FRP Tool V1 setup & extract it to your computer.
- Now Run the SamFwFRPTool.exe As Admin
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer before using the tool.
- The below-listed functions are available on the tool
- FRP =>> Remove FRP
- Change CSC =>> Change
- First, Connect your Samsung FRP-enabled phone to a WiFi Network.
- Then go back to the very first welcome screen, tap on Emergency Call
- Press *#0*#
- The Test Mode will appear
- Now connect your Samsung Android 10, 9, 11, and 12 phones to the PC
- Open the FRP Tool
- Select the COM Port
- Click on Remove FRP from the FRP Section
- Tap Allow on Phone & wait to remove the FRP lock
- Select Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s it.