SamFw FRP Tool is a free latest One-Click ADB Enable & Reset FRP program which helps users to enable ADB USB debugging Mode through Samsung *#0*# (Test Mode) and bypass the FRP lock from Samsung Galaxy Android 9, 10, 11, and 12 version devices. This is a new tool that provides a simple way to unlock FRP from Samsung within 1 min. So, if you want a free tool to Reset the FRP lock from your Samsung phone then these simple steps and download SamFw FRP Tool V2.6 on your computer.
In this new update, you can see a new function that helps you to fix your Samsung old and new smartphone which runs on Android v6 to v12. the tool is completely free of cost and no need to activate or buy any license. if you face any error in the tool please comment below I will try to fix the problem.
Features SamFw FRP Tool:
- Remove FRP with one click
- Change CSC with one click (beta)
Remove FRP with one click
- Connect the phone to the PC, and install the Samsung driver if you have not yet installed
- Go to energy call then type #0#
- Click Remove FRP on the Tool
- Click Accept USB debugging on the phone if it appears
- The phone will finish and reboot after removing FRP
Update v2.6 7/6/2022
- – Add reboot Binary mode (Download mode 0)
- – Add read information in Download mode
- – Add FRP Remove old Android 5/6
- – Add Remove bloatware Samsung
- – Optimize Reset Download mode
- – Optimize Factory Reset
- – Fix load libraries problem
How To Use?
- Download and extract the SAMFW FRP Tool V2.6 package to your PC.
- Now, launch SamFW FRP Tool V2.6 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool. Start
- the SamFwFRPTool.exe program. As the Administrator,
- Before using the utility, install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC.
- The tool includes the functions described below.
- FRP =>> Disable FRP
- Change the CSC =>> Connect your Samsung FRP-enabled phone to a WiFi network first.
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.6 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Enable Test Mode
- Return to the initial welcome screen and tap on Emergency Call Press #0#.
- Connect your Samsung Android 10, 9, 11, and 12 phones
to the PC and the Test Mode will display.
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.6 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Select COM PORT
- Launch the FRP Tool.
- Choose the COM Port
- SamFW FRP Tool V2.6 Download Free Android 9, 10, 11, 12 FRP ADB Enable One-Click Tool Remove FRP
- Remove FRP from the FRP Section by clicking the Remove FRP button.
- Wait for the FRP lock to be removed by tapping Allow on the phone.
- Choose Samsung Setup Wizard.
- That’s all.