Samsung Galaxy A01 Core mobile was launched on 21st July 2020. The phone comes with a 5.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1480 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A01 Core is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A01 Core runs Android Go Edition and is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core on the rear packs an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.4 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Core is based on Android Go Edition and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via a microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Samsung Galaxy A01 Core measures 141.70 x 67.50 x 8.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Blue, and Red colors.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, Micro-USB, and Wi-Fi Direct. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer and proximity sensor.
What is Firmware?
Firmware is an operating system that helps you to navigate through your smartphone. Meanwhile, it includes all the UI/UX with another major functionality. Likely, it has been used to operate your device accomplished with hardware—furthermore, the Firmware for mobile is typically known as Flash ROM that installs on your device memory. A Rom, in this case, is referred to as the firmware of the phone. It is nothing but an operating system. Users of the phone can install custom ROMs.
A Stock ROM/Firmware is official software that is designed by the manufacturer for a particular device. A Truly Stock ROM is one type that does not undergo any cosmetic/functional changes in the code by the hardware manufacturer. The “stock ROM” comes installed on the phone or tablet at the time of buying, given by the device manufacturer. Stock Rom has one that doesn’t undergo any modifications that are done in a custom ROM.
How To Flash Stock Rom By SP Flash Tool
- First, Download and install the SP Flash Tool on your Window.
- Now, Download and install the USB driver on your Windows PC.
- Then, Download and Extract the Stock Firmware based on your Prefered Location.
- Now, Open the SP Flash Tool.
- Once SP Flash to Open, you will see the Browse Option and Click it.
- Now, Click on the Scatter-Loading Button.
- Then, Browse the Scatter File (you can find the scatter file in the Stock ROM of your Smartphone).
- After that, Untick the Preloader option (flashing the preloader.bin can brick the Smartphone).
- Now, Click the Download Button.
- Turn off the Smartphone> Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key at the same time to enter the fastboot mode.
- After that, Connect your Smartphone to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Now, SP Flash Tool Detect your Smartphone and Flashing will Automatically start.
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, a Green Ring will appear at the End.
- Congratulations, you have a Successfully Flash device with the SP Flash tool.
- Then After Disconnect the device and Restart it.
Hopefully, we believe you have successfully Successfully Flash your device with the SP Flash tool. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share them with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.