Pangu Team released the jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2 in July 2016. Pangu’s iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak takes advantage of Saurik’s Cydia Impactor tool.
Cydia Impactor is a GUI-based tool used to sign the .iPA file of Pangu jailbreak to install and execute it on iOS devices. The good thing is that the tool works on all major operating systems including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Jailbreaking an iOS device is an age-old process that has allowed us to use our devices to their maximum potential. It can unlock several unknown features in a smartphone or PC that we were previously unaware of. You can also use tweaked apps and third-party applications on your phone without damaging it.
Although iOS devices are filled with incredible features and functions, there are still some major restrictions. Jailbreak usually takes care of these restrictions and allows us to use applications that we previously couldn’t. Pangu is such a jailbreak app that supports both Mac and Windows OS.
It has a number of features that can help us in the long run. Hence, we decided to list some of its most enticing features in this informative article.
Yes, you will find plenty of jailbreak apps out there but none as quick and efficient as Pangu Jailbreak. The developers have gone through extensive research and have modified their tools to make sure the entire process goes smoothly. You only need to follow a few simple steps, after which you can easily install the app.
Once that’s done, you just need to connect to your PC or Mac and start up the jailbreak process. You don’t have to download any extra applications or files to install this app. Before you know it, you will be playing with tweaked apps and enjoying additional content with no restrictions whatsoever.
Unlike most applications of this kind, Pangu Jailbreak allows you to remove the jailbreak on your iPhone without any harmful effects. This is a convenient option to have at your disposal in case you’re not satisfied with the end result. It will enable your phone to revert to its original version in a matter of minutes.
How To install it?
- Download all the important files by clicking on the link on the website
- Windows users need to click on the pangu.exe file to launch
- Mac users will find it in the .dmg format
- Launch the tool and give it administrative privileges
- A jailbreak window will appear on the screen, which will indicate you to connect your iPhone with a USB cable to the PC or Mac
- Once notice the jailbreak button screen, click on it
- You will be provided with on-screen instructions which you need to follow
- Go to Settings>General>Date & Time on your phone and match the time according to your PC
- The installation will start in a moment
- Once it is installed, launch the app by tapping on the icon
- The device will go through several reboots during the entire process until the Cydia icon appears on the screen
- Launch Cydia to set up the initial profile
- Once that’s done, the jailbreak process is complete