Redmi K40 Gaming Edition mobile was launched on 27th April 2021. The phone comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. Redmi K40 Gaming Edition is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Redmi K40 Gaming Edition runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5065mAh battery. The Redmi K40 Gaming Edition supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Redmi K40 Gaming Edition on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.65 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor.
The Redmi K40 Gaming Edition runs MIUI 12.5 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Redmi K40 Gaming Edition is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. It was launched in Black, silver, and White colors.
Connectivity options on the Redmi K40 Gaming Edition include Wi-Fi 802.11 a, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
What is Firmware?
Firmware is an operating system that helps you to navigate through your smartphone. Meanwhile, it includes all the UI/UX with another major functionality. Likely, it has been used to operate your device accomplished with hardware—furthermore, the Firmware for mobile is typically known as Flash ROM that installs on your device memory. A Rom, in this case, is referred to as the firmware of the phone. It is nothing but an operating system. Users of the phone can install custom ROMs.
A Stock ROM/Firmware is official software that is designed by the manufacturer for a particular device. A Truly Stock ROM is one type that does not undergo any cosmetic/functional changes in the code by the hardware manufacturer. The “stock ROM” comes installed on the phone or tablet at the time of buying, given by the device manufacturer. Stock Rom has one that doesn’t undergo any modifications that are done in a custom ROM.
How To Flash Stock Rom By SP Flash Tool
- First, Download and install the SP Flash Tool on your Window.
- Now, Download and install the USB driver on your Windows PC.
- Then, Download and Extract the Stock Firmware based on your Prefered Location.
- Now, Open the SP Flash Tool.
- Once SP Flash to Open, you will see the Browse Option and Click it.
- Now, Click on the Scatter-Loading Button.
- Then, Browse the Scatter File (you can find the scatter file in the Stock ROM of your Smartphone).
- After that, Untick the Preloader option (flashing the preloader.bin can brick the Smartphone).
- Now, Click the Download Button.
- Turn off the Smartphone> Press and Hold Power and Volume Down key at the same time to enter the fastboot mode.
- After that, Connect your Smartphone to the Computer using the USB cable:
- Now, SP Flash Tool Detect your Smartphone and Flashing will Automatically start.
- Once the flashing or installation process is completed, a Green Ring will appear at the End.
- Congratulations, you have a Successfully Flash device with the SP Flash tool.
- Then After Disconnect the device and Restart it.
Hopefully, we believe you have successfully Successfully Flash your device with the SP Flash tool. Thanks for being with us. Don’t forget to share the bugs, so we can share them with developers to fix those issues in the comment section down below.