In this guide, we bring you the Simple Qcn Parser V1.0.2. It is an application that can generate or repair the IMEI on an Android device running on the Qualcomm processor. This tool also allows you to export the QCN. We have put up the download link below. It’s easy and free to download/install this tool.
Now, let’s shed some light on the concept of IMEI. International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI number is a 16-digit unique serial number that uniquely identifies your smartphone. This is a significant part of the smartphone. It provides to identify a smartphone uniquely. The law and order authorities can use this to spot this device if it’s stolen.
Also, if someone uses a smart device for anti-social activities, they can be traced using the IMEI number. If you don’t know about your personal device’s IMEI number, go to your phone dialer and type *#06#. It will display your device’s IMEI on display. These days if you buy a smartphone, you can see the IMEI number on the retail box. Always be careful of the fact that you should never publicly reveal your device’s IMEI number; otherwise, it may be misused.
Features Simple Qcn Parser:
This tool is relatively minimal, but it is loaded with a lot of features. We have outlined that below.
- Write the IMEI on Android devices running on the Qualcomm processor.
- Change IMEI number from QCN
- Convert IMEI to HEX,
- Edit Qualcomm QCN,
- Repair Qualcomm IMEI
- Repair Qualcomm QCN.
What’s new in v1.0.2
- Performance improvements
- remove sensitive nv items [imei/mied/esn/spc] safe
- add encode/decode min1+min2 [MIN Number]
- read banner
How To Use Simple Qcn Parser?
- First, you need to download the tool from the below link
- Next, you need to extract the file on the desktop
- Next need to run the tool as admin permission with one click only for you need to run the “SimpleQcnPatcher.exe” file
- Next try to load any QCN file and check the tool.
- Done !!!